Monday, April 27, 2009

Not in a Company Car!

So last week Bike Boy was almost run over by a car, nothing new as daylight savings has finished and the nights are now dark, but this occassion the stupid motorist who went straight through a giveway was in a company vehicle. After yelling at the stupid motorist he gave a rev of the engine and sped off with a look that suggested I was in his way and so after snapping a photo of him at an intersection I thought I'd complain. Once I'd gotten home and cooled off I let it go only to cycle past the same driver the following night. After he drove around the block to drive past me again and taunted me with the same engine rev I thought enough was enough and actually made the phone call.

If any of Bike Boy's cycling friends see a white ISS Security Services Toyota Yaris (or possibly Corolla) with the rego something like TXG 077 (that's not exact either) doing anything other than being the height of courtesy to other road users then I would suggest you call ISS on 1300 734 172 and complain.

Stay tuned as Bike Boy has a message from the manager of ISS Security.

No comments: